Oracle CloudWorld takes place in Las Vegas, September 18-21. Before the summer holiday season kicks in, you should get a ticket and mark your calendar for the coolest Oracle event of the year.
This year will be even better!
Our Sessions and Labs
I am very excited about the plans we have for Oracle CloudWorld. My team (like most other teams at Oracle) works really hard to prepare new content for you. We will have brand-new sessions and hands-on labs ready.
Currently, this is our confirmed session:
- Best Practices for Upgrade and Migration to Oracle Database 23c [LRN2358]
- Patching Best Practice for Oracle Database and Grid Infrastructure [LRN2358]
And our hands-on labs:
- Upgrade and Migrate to Oracle Database 19c and 23c the Easy Way [HOL2226]
- Patch Me if You Can [HOL2227]
- Data Pump Cross-Platform Migration – Tips and Tricks [HOL2237]
And we will repeat our very popular no-slide zone on patching GI and database:
Is that it? Of course not; we have more in the pipeline. It’s just waiting for a final confirmation. Keep an eye out on the session catalog; we update it constantly.
In addition, we have something new and special for you this year – a 4-hour top-notch learning experience.
- Oracle Database Upgrade and Performance Tuning Master Class
You’ll leave this master class knowing how to use all the tools in your toolbox to ensure great database performance after your upgrade.
We have taken as much knowledge as we can and compiled it into an intense 4-hour learning experience. It’s our course, and we will be there to train you. This is a unique opportunity.
Check out the details and other training classes at the Pre-Event Training page.
Free Digital Training and Certification
Registering for Oracle CloudWorld gives you access to free digital training on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Apps. After that, you can take free certification exams as well. All part of the deal.
You can start your learning experience now – and then complete it with sessions at Oracle CloudWorld. This is a great opportunity.
Then there’s also:
- CloudWorld Party – who’s gonna play this year?
- Demogrounds – see all the cool stuff in action
- Exhibition area – wander around and get inspired
- Networking – talk to your peers and grow your career
- LiveLabs – try and learn
- Events – cool stuff waiting to happen
- Las Vegas – it’s a unique and crazy place, worth a visit (although I do miss San Francisco)
Book Your Ticket
If you need to convince your manager, here’s some ammo for that talk.
The sooner you book your ticket, the cheaper it is.
Fun Facts 2022
- 1.304 customer sessions with 855 different customers
- 168 partners sponsoring and exhibiting in the CloudWorld Hub
- 7.233 hours of live-stream and on-demand video
- 25.000+ liters of coffee served
- 2.250 cake pops consumed at the CloudWorld party (I won’t say how many I ate)
- 6 tons of left-over food and materials donated to local organizations
- 100% of energy sourced from renewables such as solar and wind
- 0 plastic water bottles distributed to CloudWorld attendees